Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What I think about Blogs

What I Think About Blogs
I think blogs are a very good way to express one’s feelings and emotions. I do think a blog can be useful to some people. I think it could be useful in the way that it could be therapeutic to some people. I think any kind of person can blog, but I don’t think I would, besides in this class. I think the kind of person that blogs is the kind that is a very open and creative writer, someone that doesn't really care what other people think of them, but also may be very shy and quiet. A blog might be able to have a use for me, which would probably be mostly the therapeutic type of way. I think it would also help improve my writing and really help me be more creative. I think a writing class uses a blog to teach people to really open up in their writing and to teach them not to hold back. I think it would help teach people to also be more confident in what they are writing. I think we will use a blog in this class to talk about some recent book or articles that we will be reading and to reflect on those and share our opinions. I think the blog will be somewhat like the one that is described in the article, but then also reflecting on some things that aren't as personal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment